concentration: english and math
8:30am - 11:30am
CB4K offers a review of grade level material as well as an introduction into concepts that students will need to know for the incoming school year. Our academics allow students to work on fundamentals and core concepts that typically provide challenges during the school year. Our academics focus on math drills, writing prompts, reading comprehension and common core standards.
CB4K’s mission is to keep students brains stimulated throughout the summer without overwhelming them with work. We understand it is summer break so we do not give homework or test during summer classes. We believe that 2.5 – 3 hours of work each day is enough to retain and develop core academic skills.
- Recognizing and sequencing numbers
- Addition (Carrying) and Subtraction (Regrouping)
- Counting Money and Time
- Multiplication, Division and Decimals
- Fractions, Ratios and Integers
- Square roots, Exponents, Word Problems and Algebra
- Phonics and alphabet recognition
- Reading Comprehension
- Writing in complete sentences
- Vocabulary development
- Short stories
- Grammar and Writing
TOOLS 4 SCHOOL
Are you just looking for morning academics?
Well look no further, CB4K is now offering our academics from 8:30am – 11:15am daily for students that are not enrolled in camp. We find fun and unique ways to help our students focus on upcoming grade level English and Math skills and review materials from previous grades to get ready for FALL.
Incoming Kinder – 6th
8:30am – 11:15am (check in begins at 8:15am)
$100 per week
Monday – Friday (4 days per week)
* no class on Wednesdays - June 27, July 18, July 25, August 1
* no class on Thursday - July 12
June 25 – June 29 · July 9 - July 14 · July 16 – July 20 · July 23 – July 27 · July 31 – August 4